- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
What data do we collect?
Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, home address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you: Voluntarily complete complete our online customer contact form; Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can: Contact you regarding your enquiry if you have requested that we do so; Contact you during the course of providing services you have commissioned from us.
How do we store your data?
What are your data protection rights?
Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd ‘s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd, 55 Inderwick Road, London, N8 9LA.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Statistics cookies — Also known as “performance cookies” Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd uses these cookies collect information about how you use our website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymised. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from Google Analytics and WordPress analytics services.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 020 3397 8787
Or write to us at: Markus Schmid Kitchens Ltd, 55 Inderwick Road, London, N8 9LA
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You can register a complaint about our handling of your personal data with the ICO, who are the UK's supervisory authority for GDPR. www.ico.org.uk/concerns